For publication of abstracts should be sent necessary materials by email to the Editor:
1. It is necessary to send the abstract of the report and the author’s information to the journal’s editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org. The file names must match the author’s last name. For example: Shevchenko’s papers, Shevchenko’s information .
2. After a successful review, the editorial staff of the journal responds with the following information: “Abstract is accepted”.
3. The next step is to pay an organizational fee and send a receipt on payment. For example: Shevchenko payment.
4. After the conference, the publication of abstracts is published on the website http://www.wayscience.com and sent by e-mail to the authors. In addition, each participant will receive a participant’s certificate in electronic form.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABSTRACT
1. The abstracts are made on sheets of A4 format (210×297 mm) (saving a file in the format * .doc or * .docx).
2. Orientation: book.
3. Fields: all sides 2 cm
4. Paragraph: 1.25 cm
5. Interline interval: one.
6. Font size: 12 Times New Roman.
7. Transfer arrangement: not used.
8. Numbering pages: not used.
9. Drawings and spreadsheets: should be submitted immediately after the text is mentioned for the first time or on the next page. All drawings should be accompanied by signature signatures, and the tables should have headers (orientation of the table headings to the right). The size of the font for the tabular text: the font: 10-12 “Times New Roman”. The landscape version of drawings and tables is not used.
10. Formulas: an internal formula editor in Microsoft Word.
11. References: in square brackets in the text [1, p. 2], the list of references is presented at the end of the text in alphabetical order or in the order of reference.
12. Abstract: from 1 to 3 pages.
The editors of the journal have the right to make literary editing of materials. The editorial board reserves the right to reject abstracts that do not meet the requirements or subject matter of the journal. The editors of the journal are not responsible for the content of the abstract and may not share the author’s opinion.
1. Title abstract in capital letters (font is bold). Language (you choose the language): English or Russian or Ukrainian.
2. Surname and initials of the author (or authors) (bold type), degree, title, position (optional, ID (orcid, phone number and email address for correspondence), institution’s name (place of work) (normal font). Language (you choose the language): English or Russian or Ukrainian.
3. Main text. Language (you choose the language): English or Russian or Ukrainian.
4. References (if it is necessary).
|Place of work or training|
|Position, academic degree, academic rank|
|Information about a scientific supervisor (if it is necessary)|
|Contact phone and e-mail address of the author of abstract|
|Section for the publication of abstracts|
|The author agrees to the use of published materials by the International Electronic Scientific and Practical Journal “WayScience”, international scientific electronic libraries, and other science-computer databases in the open access of the Internet (it is necessary to indicate “yes”)|