The International Electronic Scientific and Practical Journal “WayScience” (ISSN 2664-4819 (Online)) was founded in 2018. The mission of the journal is to pave the way for the development of modern science from idea to result.
The tasks of the International Electronic Scientific and Practical Journal “WayScience” are:
– generation of innovative ideas;
– dissemination of information on advanced research internationally;
– formation of a scientific platform for the development of the younger generation of scientists;
– promoting the development of scientific discussion.
Target audience of the journal: scientists, scientific and pedagogical workers, doctoral students, post-graduate students, students and other persons who are interested in the development of modern science.
Schedule for receiving articles: daily.
Graph of the journal issue: 2 times a year.
Sections of the journal:
– public administration;
– philosophical sciences;
– economic sciences;
– historical sciences;
– legal science;
– agricultural sciences;
– geographic sciences;
– pedagogical sciences;
– psychological sciences;
– sociological sciences;
– political science;
– philological sciences;
– technical sciences;
– medical sciences;
– chemical sciences;
– biological sciences;
– physical and mathematical sciences;
– other professional sciences.
The journal publishes previously unpublished author’s articles.
The journal publishes articles under a Creative Commons CC-BY license.